WORSHIP ON SUNDAYS
at 10:30 am
and 4:30 pm
10:30 am, Age 3 – High School
Office Hours - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
from 9 a.m. to Noon
If you would like an appointment with the pastor, please call ahead to set up a time.
In-person Worship continues inside
Sunday at 10:30 a.m in our Sanctuary
and 4:30 p.m. in our Chapel
Masks are encouraged but optional for those who are fully vaccinated at this time.
Plattsburgh United Methodist Church
We Will Walk in the Way of Jesus as We
Grow Together and Transform the World with God’s Love.
· To open our arms, hearts and doors to all.
· To create and maintain for all a place of peace, learning, understanding and support.
· To refrain from judgment as we accept all people with love, tenderness, respect and compassion.
· To generously commit ourselves to mission, social justice and service in the community, nation and world.
· To bravely express our belief that there are many pathways into the sacred and choose Jesus as our pathway.
· To offer passionate worship for all.
We welcome all persons
into full participation in the life of our Christian community,
regardless of age, sex, racial or ethnic background,
sexual orientation, marital status or physical or mental condition.