WORSHIP ON SUNDAYS AT
10:30 am, Age 3 – High School
Office Hours - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
from 9 a.m. to Noon
If you would like an appointment with the pastor, please call ahead to set up a time.
Worship Plans for March/April at PUMC
Return to in-person Worship on March 21st
inside the Sanctuary at 10:30 a.m.
On March 21st and 28th (Palm Sunday) and April 4th (Easter) we plan to return to in-person worship at 10:30 a.m. in the sanctuary. We will continue to offer safety protocols of wearing a mask, tracking attendance and practicing Physical/Social Distance Guidelines that have been outlined by the CDC and Upper New York Annual Conference. Pews will be marked off as to where people can sit. Beginning March 21st, we will offer Vimeo Video worship on Sunday afternoons for those who can’t attend in-person.
For Easter, April 4th worship at 10:30 a.m., we strongly encourage you to call the church office to reserve a spot for worship. (518-563-2992). Judy Dobbs, our Administrative Assistant, will take your name, phone number and number attending. We have a reduced capacity in the sanctuary due to COVID-19 guidelines, so please reserve your spot now!
Easter Sunrise Service – April 4th in the North Parking Lot of the Church at 6 a.m.
Moving forward, worship will continue to be Sunday mornings at 10:30 a.m. in the sanctuary, unless there is a need to suspend in-person worship due to rising COVID cases in the community.
Pastor Phil Richards
We welcome all persons
into full participation in the life of our Christian community,
regardless of age, sex, racial or ethnic background,
sexual orientation, marital status or physical or mental condition.
Plattsburgh United Methodist Church
We Will Walk in the Way of Jesus as We
Grow Together and Transform the World with God’s Love.
· To open our arms, hearts and doors to all.
· To create and maintain for all a place of peace, learning, understanding and support.
· To refrain from judgment as we accept all people with love, tenderness, respect and compassion.
· To generously commit ourselves to mission, social justice and service in the community, nation and world.
· To bravely express our belief that there are many pathways into the sacred and choose Jesus as our pathway.
· To offer passionate worship for all.